RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
Items purchased over the Christmas period have an extended exchange period of up to the 15th January. All other policies regarding returns remain in place as outlined below.
If you are not happy with the item you have purchased once you have seen it in real life, you have 7 working days from the date of receiving your order, to pop it back to us for a refund, or let us know if you would like to exchange the item for something else.
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have the legal right to return your order within seven working days upon receipt of goods. However, in the interest of hygiene, we regret this does not apply to unwanted earrings. Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original
unworn condition, with their original packaging and labels. Adjustable rings and bangles that are mis-shappen due to being tried on will not be accepted. Any returns that are damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
In the case of jewellery which is made and supplied to your specification (for
examples bespoke ring sizing) or which has been personalised for you, you
will not have the right to return the item.
We do not offer a refund option for in-store purchases. Instead you are able to bring your unworn item in its original packaging back to store within 14 days to exchange for another item or for a store credit note. This applied to all items apart from earrings which cannot be exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
Here is our returns procedure and return options for your order:
SENDING YOUR RETURN THROUGH THE POST
1. Please contact us before returning your item email@example.com. State your order number, name and postcode. Please state the details of whether you would like a refund or whether you’d like to exchange for another item and what this item is.
2. Ensure you are returning within the 7 working days time frame. Items
returned after this time will not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
3. Pop the unwanted items back into their original packaging so that the items are completely protected and send to:
Last Night I Dreamt Ltd • 1 King Street, Southwell, NG25 0EH.
4. All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days.
Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days
to show in your account.
6. Last Night I Dreamt is not responsible for returns costs. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the item is packaged and sent responsibly. If your item is of high value we recommend sending as recorded postage. We accept no liability for return parcels that are not received by us.
7. If you have arranged for an exchange we will send you a confirmation of your new item being sent.
RETURN ORDER IN STORE
As a quick and easy way to return your item, why not visit us in store and drop
off your items or alternatively have a browse in store to exchange your item.
1. Package up your unworn items in the original packaging.
2. Take the time to browse in store to see if there is something you would like
to exchange it for - our friendly team are always here to help!
3. Alternatively if you wish for a refund then this will be processed using your
original payment method.
On the rare occasion there is a problem with an item, please do not worry, the
Last Night I Dreamt team are here to help!
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that
items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be
faulty. A snapped chain is not a manufacturing fault. We also highly advise you take the appropriate care of plated jewellery. The plaiting will only strip from the jewellery if it has been wet, worn when swimming or been in contact with perfume/moisturisers etc. This wear and tear on the jewellery is again not a manufacturing fault. We can however contact the jewellery brand in question to request a re-plaiting of the jewellery if you would like to purchase this service to restore your jewellery.
Inline with our environmental policies, faulty items that have been worn will be offered a repair service as the first option. If the item cannot be repaired and is under 6 months old you may be offered the opportunity to exchange the faulty item. Please be aware that we can only replace faulty items for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
Please send photos of the fault via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
stating the problem and your online order details. If the item was purchased in
store then please bring your receipt with you.
You have 7 working days from when you receive your parcel to return your
items back to us, using the method stated. If the goods are returned outside of
this time frame then it will not be accepted, and will be returned back to the customer unless an exchange has been discussed.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your parcel then please
do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
or phone: 01636 529649.