RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
We get that sometimes you change your mind
Not everything is perfect, so if you’re not completely happy with your
purchase, you have 7 working days from the date of receiving your order, to
pop it back to us for a refund. Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you
have the legal right to return your order within seven working days upon
receipt of goods. However, in the interest of hygiene, we regret this does not
apply to unwanted earrings. Earrings are non-returnable unless faulty.
We kindly ask that you make sure all products are returned in their original
unworn condition, with their original packaging and labels. Returns that
are damaged may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
In the case of jewellery which is made and supplied to your specification (for
examples bespoke ring sizing) or which has been personalised for you, you
will not have the right to return the item.
Here is our returns procedure and return options for your order:
RETURNS ARE SIMPLE - HERE IS WHAT YOU DO:
1. Please contact us before returning your item firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ensure you are returning within the 7 working days time frame. Items
returned after this time will not be accepted and sent back to the customer.
3. Pop the unwanted items back into their packaging or suitable returns
packaging so that the items are completely protected
4. Complete the returns form included with your order, stating the items and
reason for return. Alternatively, please state the details of anything you’d like
5. All refunds are returned to the original payment method within 30 days.
Refunds vary depending on your bank but typically take up to 5 working days
to show in your account.
6. Last Night I Dreamt is not responsible for returns costs.
RETURN ORDER IN STORE
As a quick and easy way to return your item, why not visit us in store and drop
off your items or alternatively have a browse in store to exchange your item.
1. Package up your items as stated in the 'Returns Process' and make sure
you have filled out your returns form inside.
2. Take the time to browse in store to see if there is something you would like
to exchange it for - our friendly team are always here to help!
3. Alternatively if you wish for a refund then this will be processed using your
original payment method.
On the rare occasion there is a problem with an item, please do not worry, the
Last Night I Dreamt team are here to help!
Items are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a
manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that
items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be
faulty. A snapped chain is not a manufacturing fault.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we can only
replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where
possible, we will offer to repair faulty items.
Please send photos of the fault via email to email@example.com
stating the problem and your online order details. If the item was purchased in
store then please bring your receipt with you.
We are happy to exchange any items, excluding earrings, within 14 working
days. If you wish to make an exchange then simply contact us before you
return your parcel, just to ensure we have the item you require in stock.
Please follow the steps below to make an exchange:
1. Contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 01636
813584 with your name, order number and item you wish to exchange
for (this enables us to put the item on hold and confirm that we have it in
2. Send back your original item, filling out your returns form stating that you
wish to exchange it and the details of the new product
3. If there is a difference in payment we will contact you to process this before
the new item is dispatched
4. Receive a confirmation email of when the new item has been sent
You have 7 working days from when you receive your parcel to return your
items back to us, using the method stated. If the goods are returned outside of
this time frame then it will not be accepted, and will be returned back to the customer unless an exchange has been discussed within our 14 day exchange timeframe.
If you have any further questions or concerns about your parcel then please
do not hesitate to contact us via email: email@example.com
or phone: 01636 813584