Add a sentence of overlay text to your image
Add a sentence of overlay text to your image
PLEASE READ OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER WITH LAST NIGHT I DREAMT
This website is operated by Last Night I Dreamt Ltd. Our online boutique is
hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce
platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Throughout the site we will use certain terminology and so you’re ofay with the
terms here’s a simple reference guide.
In these terms and conditions:
- Reference to “we” and “us” is a reference to Last Night I Dreamt Ltd
- Reference to “you” is a reference to the purchaser of the Goods from
- “Contract” means the contract between us for the sale and purchase of
the Goods, which incorporates these Terms & Conditions.
- “Goods” means the garments and other items purchased by you from
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions.
These Terms are the only terms and conditions on which we contract for the
sale of Goods and they form an integral part of the Contract between us. If we
agree to vary any of the terms, the variation must be in writing confirmed by
our duly authorised representative and by you.
- The price of Goods quoted on our website includes VAT (Value Added
Tax). Where VAT is not included in the price, it will be added and
payable by you at the appropriate rate.
- The cost of packaging and postage/carriage is shown separately and
(in the case of special or overseas orders) will be quoted by us on
request and payable separately from the price of the Goods.
- All published prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
ORDERING GOODS ONLINE
- You warrant to us that all information which you are required to provide when ordering Goods online is accurate and complete in all respects at the time of the order and that this information relates to you/the
person placing the order and not to any third party.
- When an order is made online, the order confirmation issued by the
company clearing the credit/debit card payment does not constitute
acceptance of your order by us. We reserve the right to check any
discrepancies and an order will only be confirmed when it is verified by
- Any error in any ordering process due to technical or other reasons
beyond our control entitles us not to treat the order as being binding on
If you place an order, you will have to provide personal information to us. We
will not disclose that information to any third party without your consent,
except for the purpose of processing the order and arranging delivery.
- All payment for Goods and for the cost of packaging and delivery must
be made before the Goods are delivered.
- Payment online will be made by credit or debit card.
- We will give you an estimated delivery date for the Goods but no times
or dates provided by us are guaranteed.
- We will arrange for packing and we will decide on the method of
delivery either by post, courier or otherwise.
- You must notify us promptly and in any event within 48 hours or receipt
of any Goods if they appear to be damaged in transit. In those
circumstances, you must also keep all packaging as this may be
required when making a claim.
- If you wish to return an item then you should email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the return within 7
working days of receiving the goods. You should make it clear if you
require an exchange, credit note or refund for the item.
- Any items returned without prior notice in writing will not be accepted.
- You must take reasonable care of all Goods in your possession and
return them to us, appropriately packaged to avoid damage, within 7
days from the cancellation date. We reserve the right to arrange
collection, in which case you will be responsible for collection charges
- We will refund the purchase price to you within 30 days of the
cancellation notice but we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee
and any other costs we incur in connection with the return of the
- In the case of Goods which are made and supplied to your
specification or which have been personalised for you, you will not
have the right to cancel the Contract. This includes all rings that have
been a bespoke order of a size we do not hold as standard stock within
the boutique and engraved items and anything that has been ordered
in that is a one off specifically ordered by you.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are
adequately protected in transit. Jewellery boxes should also be protected
as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be
accepted if the box is damaged.
- Items should be returned new, unused, and with all the Last Night I
Dreamt and designer packaging. Returns that are damaged or soiled
may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Earrings
and ear cuffs are NON-RETURNABLE. Our perfume and candles are
- Orders placed after the 26th November for Christmas gifts can be
returned up to 2nd January.
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a
manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note
that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not
considered to be faulty. A necklace chain that has been snapped by
the customer is an example of an item that is not faulty. Necklaces do
not just fall off and a necklace chain that has broken will have received
some stretching and force upon it, causing the item to snap. We
measure chains on receipt of goods and know if a chain has stretched
- If you would like to exchange a faulty item, please be aware that we
can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to
availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. Our
designers have excellent repair services and we advise that this can
take 4-6 weeks. However be assured that all our designers have great
aftercare and we’ll ensure your item is back with you as soon as
Goods returned outside of the above time frames will not accepted and will be
returned to the customer.
RISK AND OWNERSHIP
- The risk of loss or damage to Goods passes to you upon delivery. If
you have agreed to collect the Goods from us, the risk in those Goods
passes to you on collection (or 7 days after the date of the collection
agreed between us if you have not collected the Goods by then).
- Ownership in all Goods remains with us until full payment of all
amounts due to us have been received from you.
- You will be responsible for the safe custody and insurance of all Goods
in your possession.
- You have no right to re-sell any Goods, until payment has been
received in full by us.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that
contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to
product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping
charges, transit times and availability.
- We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or
omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if
any information in the Service or on any related website is
inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have
submitted your order).
- We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information
in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation,
pricing information, except as required by law.
- No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any
related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in
the Service or on any related website has been modified or
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- We warrant to you that the Goods ordered by you will meet the
description as shown on our website (or any other description given to
you in writing).
- We will not have any responsibility for any damage which occurs to the
Goods after delivery.
- If any defect in any Goods appears within 6 months of delivery, you
must notify us as soon as you become aware of the defect, giving us
full details. We will then decide, in consultation with you, whether the
defect is our responsibility. If so, we may arrange either to repair the
Goods or to replace them with similar Goods. Any defective Goods to
be returned to us must be returned at your expense.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any wear and tear, accidental
damage or failure by you or by any third party to adhere to any written
recommendation provided in relation to the Goods.
- Liability to you for loss or damage under no circumstances must
exceed in the total amount you have paid us for those Goods.
If you wish to give us any notice relating to a matter covered by these Terms,
whether you telephone us or not, you must confirm that notice in writing. In
the case of email notices, these should be sent
to email@example.com and you must send them so as to return an
acknowledgement of receipt. Notice may be sent by post to Last Night I
Dreamt, Unit 1 Harman’s Walk, 6-8 Queen Street, NG25 0AA
- give us any incorrect personal information, or
- fail to make any payment when it is due, or
- cancel any payment, or
- become insolvent, or
- commit any breach of these Terms
- then, in any of those events, we have the right to cancel the Contract
and recover possession of any Goods which have been supplied for
which payment has not been received in full.
We will not have any liability to you if we are prevented from performing any of
our obligations on account of any circumstances beyond our reasonable
control which includes, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, act of
God, terrorism, war, strike or difficulty in obtaining materials and/or labour. In
any of these circumstances we reserve the right to terminate the Contract.
- Severance: If any provision in these Terms is held by a court to be
unenforceable, that will not affect the remaining provisions of the
- Terms.Entire Agreement: These Terms govern our relationship with
you and in accepting them, you confirm that no other arrangement,
agreement or representation applies.
- Assignment: We reserve the right to assign any of our rights or
obligations under the Contract with you to a third party on the basis that
the existing contractual terms will become the responsibility of that third
party. You will not assign your rights without first getting our written
Where the Goods include designs, these are prepared by a designer who
owns the copyright in those works. You have no right to make any copies or
adaptations of any such Goods.
- If there is a dispute which we cannot settle by direct negotiation it may
be referred to mediation if agreed between us. In that event, the
mediation will be conducted in accordance with the CEDR (Centre for
Effective Dispute Resolution) mediation rules current at the date of the
- Any dispute between us will be finally determined by the English courts
and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
- Only one promotional code can be used at any given time unless
- Under no circumstances can the value of a discount code be deducted
from an order if the code is defective or out of date. No replacement
codes will be issued in this case.
- When an order is placed using a promotional code and contains a
number of items, the value of the discount is spread over each item.
- Any refund of an item purchased using a promotional code will be
reduced by the value of the discount attached to it. The discount will
not be refunded
- These Terms and the Contract between us are governed by English
Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be emailed to Rebecca at